Friday 22 February 2008

Steaks!!



Wth~ Got the weirdest dream again~ Crap spoil sleep again.. so bad I wake up pissed over…. Steaks! ZZzzz…

Dream details:-
“I‘ve bought 5 pieces of steak wanting to cook it perfect like those sirloin cut seared with perfect cross like those ‘Italian Panini Sandwich’. Was guiding a someone how to cook em..,, 1st piece is miraculously done perfect sitting in a distance.. while 4 remaining piece is laid side by side in a long griller ‘similar to a roof gutter on top of a house’. I was giving my best explaining on how to do the steak and for a time really thought that the someone was paying the fullest attention….

Just when I thought things was going fine.. that someone has to flip over and skillet the steak.. wtf! 2 steaks is damaged! I’m so pissed.. that I jump down, push it away and tries to fix the damaged steaks the attempt seems futile… somehow the attention shifts to the remaining 2 piece that is untouched still cooking in the long grill table. As I tries to flip the steaks over..the meat break off ‘ similar to ‘batter fish’ in fish n’ chip….rigid break off… I got so pissed that I just woke up…”

I do not how to make out of my dream, but I guess I been holding an expectation, a hope or whatever to high lately… time to relax it a little..causing a huge strain to my otherwise seems normal life routine.

No comments: