Friday 29 February 2008

Election Frenzy

Initially I didn’t want to write in bout the Malaysia Election thingy~ So much been said and so much been heard. So just maybe this one post…just to let my mind out of what I think of these..

Law to me is corrupt~ simply “The rule of law, in its most basic form, is the principle that no one is above the law” is a scam; simply sitting on the very top shifting decision and deciding one fate is perhaps another individual. All of ‘LAW’ can be altered.

Election is but days away, but I already seeing tension of Pro Supporter.. banner, poster and flyer is being displayed around town, houses and empty land being ‘beat base’ and along side of roads, even the roundabout is not spared.. imho it’s ok to display.. but it really hazardous when such display is obstructing traffic views… and to make matter worse.. it seems each fraction is busy trying to oust each other by having “Display War” who make the most intriguing display wins… any prize?

And the funniest thing is each night while I’m having a cuppa tea at the local mamak. There would be a few fractions of “Pro Supporter” will ‘tour the street in droves.. blaring horns, waving flags and shouting away.. I wonder if they are doing any good in helping to promote the fraction image.


With all the hype of people asking about who to vote and what will happen.. it got me thinking.. the B.N is a major political coalition of many and the other lesser fraction is like a loose ghetto.. It’s like a giant piece of cake which B.N take half and the other half shared among the lesser fraction….unless in near future someone decided to group up the smaller fraction to form a proper coalition.. I guess this year majority decision is obvious..

No comments: