Wednesday 27 February 2008

Good Reads!

Most of people have a reading material that they would love to read. It’s usual to see people hanging out in bookstores and bookstands flipping pages. I’m not a fan of magazines, more into solid reading materials.

Since young I’ve been an avid reader of Reader’s Digest; the oldest magazine in house dated 1974 and not an issue less since then. Must have pickup the reading habit off my old man. Each month without fail the book arrives in the mailbox I will pickup and read and read. Occasionally I would do rerun in past digest.. truly a good piece reading materials….it help a lot in the morning toilet motion too..*Did I mention I like reading while doing ‘big business in toilet?’ So don’t be surprise if you see books on top the flusher shelf.

Anyway this month read been really interesting. It made me think of a reality that might be true in times to come. *I would have post it sooner, but each time after the loo.. I forget the link :x

Here’s the link to one of the highlighted topic: -
February 2008 Issue

I was homeless......

Life does get tougher each day~ not everyone is lucky.

No comments: