Friday 8 February 2008

Celebration week

It’s customary for guys to drink and play cards every year for Chinese New Year, while the kid plays with fireworks. Not to forget... the crazy amount of good food..hope don't put on too much weight 0.o!

I love collecting liquors…. You all know I rarely drink and only drink on special occasion and CNY is one such occasion. So far I've not drink at all, hope can continue do so till it ends. Perhaps a can or beer or two is ok.

Lucky me! I never learned to play it and I don't plan to do so! Somehow I find mahjong waste alot of time, be much better to stick to short card games. Could have use the time to do better things....

Ok done with cny though..below is something special that I've not seen in many many years! *Saw this on aunty house :x
Can anyone guess what is it? It reminds me of my childhood lol! such sweet carefree days. Alot of younger kid probrably have not seen this either...Hevea brasiliensis *a hint for those who dunno*

No comments: