Sunday 2 September 2007

Yum seng buddy~

Gosh I’m so tired~ Just got back from home after gaming with friend at cc; all under alcohol influence…I’ve stopped drinking along time ago; occasionally I drink for special event. These 2 days has been very special because I have drink more than my usual for such a long time now.

Today evening Coach Zhang invite my old man and me for dinner at oversea restaurant in KL, wow splendid meal! Halfway through dinner 2 old friends of coach came and joined us. Imagine 10 course meal with free flow of liquor..

The restaurant closes at about 11, but there’s so much to talk about that we all decides to patron the kopitiam across the street.. more drinks! One of coach friend is a head auditor at a local bank; cool~! So I decide to ask his opinion regarding my ‘case’. His mind and ways of thinking is superb, gives me a lot of idea and method to deals with my problem.
The best part is, I can come look for him if there’s trouble.

Definitely a fine night I’ll say~ in few hours time i be going Genting to do more entertaining....

No comments: