Wednesday 19 September 2007

Oh Frag Me~

It’s been like 2 weeks since I last posted here; it been over a month plus since shit happens.. I’ve been really busy lazy this whole time simply because I have nothing better to do except to sit down and wait. Occasionally I do get out to perform some duty, else I just be home the whole day hitting away at the fantasy world or watch tonnes of dramas and movie.

Towards evening that I would drove out to my friend’s CC and hangout there. There’s a mamak a few shops away where a lot of gamers would sit down and discuss their ‘adventure’ after session of games each night. It pretty much the same routine for the whole night ; Dota , mamak , Dota , mamak.. etc etc till wee hours in the morning. Kinda getting my life wasted right? Well what to do.. there’s practically nothing better to do for now atleast.

Yesterday was an interesting day in Banting. It is the first day the power of money is fully exercised to see things done~ The counter attack has begin… it may takes 3, 4 even 6 months to see some results, but I have confidence something good is about to happen. For is all said and done fails, there’s always a final triumph card waiting to be unsheathed.

In about 6 hours from now I be having an interview for a new position which I been waiting for such a long time now, hopefully I will land that job and starts anew; I really do not know what prepares for..my C.V’s is brief and half of what I do can’t really be penned down. Let’s hope may the best shooter wins..

2 comments:

zewt said...

all the best for the job... and what is this results you're waiting to see la?

Anonymous said...

To see if there's really such thing like 'justice' in Malaysia.