Tuesday 21 August 2007

Suck To Be Me~ Screw AMBANK~

Today I learned something new about banking law. Seriously there’s a huge flaw in the system.

I was at AMBANK KL today to withdraw my name for a Pajero 2.8 Turbo Diesel which was purchased under company, too my surprised I could not do. During the heyday of my career I was appointed as Director and signed for the purchase of vehicle.

My question now is IF during appointment and signed for vehicle ON Company behalf, but at present resigned and no longer held interest in company; must I continue to bear liabilities of the vehicle and not the company or the new directors?

I started on the 3rd floor, then the 28th floor and finally the 2nd floor of Wisma AMBANK asking questions and finally here’s what I get for an answer. Apparently AMBANK denies all responsibilities (during signing, I clearly remembers that the officer says that I should not be worry as it’s company vehicle) and say that my issue should be within my ex company and me. So in saying.. IF the vehicles lapsed payment or what ever reasons could services the payment.. I should be held responsible.. wtf! Where the justice in the system?

When I ask if AMBANK could repossessed the vehicles or do anything to safe guard my interest; I got a stupid reply “There nothing we could do as the vehicle have excellent payment” Hell yeah! For now you dumbwit! What happen if one day the company decided not TO PAY!! Innocent person like ME would have to bear for it.. arsehole!


There’s some “Good” and “Bad” lesson to be learned from this case.. go figure~

Crap! What a bad day~ FUCK YOU AMBANK!!

1 comment:

zewt said...

hey... it's ambank after all. let me tell my friend who works there about this.