Tuesday 28 August 2007

Game of Speed



Today is the 2nd time I went down to Banting to meet a person that will assist me. The respond been good so far~ will see as time move passes by.



On my way back, I’ve decided to stop by Carey Island for lunch at a restaurant. Carey Island was a popular destination for seafood lovers, the restaurant situated by a river across the island wholly built on planks and stilts. Strong cool sea breeze really create the rustic authentic atmosphere! Been many years since I've here.. the views is just breathtaking~


30 yrs ago before there was dried fried crabs existed, there’s the traditional tomato/chili sauced style cooking. A truly simple dish serves with ‘mantou’ bread is truly heavenly. Even had a bittersweet durian variety for desert~ Super!!

No comments: