Saturday 25 August 2007

See ya~ See ya~

Going down to KLIA twice in a night really screws up my sleeping schedule; but still it was worth doing the duty as an elder brother. Who knows when might be the next time I get to see them again, after all life is so unpredictable. At least if anything were to happen, I know I’ve performed my duties as a filial son and a good brother.

One be going back to middle east to work and the other back to states for further studies..
I hope they find great joy pursuing their career and goals for I’m left behind to salvages and achieves the impossible.

Spread your wings and soar sky high~

1 comment:

Noyze said...

Dude! looong time no chit chat. I'm wondering if you actually remember me? lolx. anyways, To juggle ur memory a lil. I was on FoxMU remember now? oh well. SO looks like business dun look too good huh? Hmm.. the whole time i tohught you were in SG skali see you in KL lolx. anyways, hopw to catch up with ya soon dude.