Wednesday 15 August 2007

Irony irony~

Not too long ago I mentioned that my aunt’s house got broken into; there I was then condemning the neighbour for not noticing the break in.

Well it seems today I faced the same situation. I woke late today, as I leave my house I noticed there’s a police car and few other unknown faces infront my neighbour house. It seems that his house got broken into in broad daylight before noon…. What the fuck! All this while I was soundly asleep not knowing of the incident. Now I know when thievery happens.. there’s no knowing as it is purely coincidence! I’m ashamed!

Lately zewt’s post been about names.. today I had teatime in Starbuck with 3 other people whom 2 shares the same name each including myself. Imagine this.. You bumped into us and greets “hie Mike! Mike! and Eric! Eric! …. *How cool is that??

2 comments:

zewt said...

do they have the same surname too? :P

Anonymous said...

eh how u know? both of each name does! scary hur?