Monday 30 April 2007

The Rising


Today is an ultra important day, woke up sharp 7am, seems that nowadays I been waking up earlier and earlier.. which is good I think. Deep thinking and planning are best done early morning. At 8am later there’s gonna be a meeting of 4 to discuss of a project details. If what was discussed worked and procedures are properly enforced, perhaps thing in life and my goals in life is one step closer to being achieved. Some how today I’m really looking forward to it and with gods blessing I hope I can strike it.

10am, Meeting done over B'fast, alot have bneen discussed , ideas and suggestion taken in deep consideration. back for a while to plan.. gonna do execution later.




4:36 pm Did alot of running around Klang and KL today~ WTF WITH THE ROAD TODAY?? Everywhere seems jammed with arseholes hogging the road like their father's road.. *above is one of the cibai fella! The road law should have made improvement.. in a 3 lane highways.. doesn't everyone know keep left if not speeding.... I serious think instead of summoning speeder.. they should start summoning those slow bastards driving on the right lane.. it is those cibai fella that are main cause of accidents and congestion in malaysia! fuckers! Are you one of them?

No comments: