Saturday 28 April 2007

Prelude..That Fateful Day~


Last night I'm not even sure if I slept well.. too many thought and idea come to light.
Anyway I woke up this morning at 8 am.. my 1st thought was to buy flower, florist shop open ma so early? Anyway as I started my day with a car wash.. yea I know it raining but I really want to vacuum and clean my beloved car. After that I sent a few SMS out.. to mum and a friend asking blessing.. *crap! I sent a wrong SMS! Guess what the respond I got was overwhelming! Even the radio that I switch on sound like a chant of support! *reinnervation of some Britney Spear’s music I think!

Now as I driving around town looking for florist…. I keep thinking “wow.. this one of the craziest thing I've done and will do.. it feels really good and warm though. Something nice to do for a change – For All Good Thing Must Be A First Time! , might as well enjoy it while it last” God I must be blind for I couldn't find any florist shop! I drove from Klang center to Bandar Baru Klang and while passing by the General Hospital, it crosses my mind to actually drove in.. *you know when you visit a patient in hospital.. theorically there should be a florist inside..make good business I guess!” anyway I didn't cuz I recalled a friend advice that there's a florist shop near Bukit Raja.

Took sometime hunting the shop, parked my car, have a smoke and went in~ The florist is sweet, I told her this is my 1st time sending someone flowers. She was nice and good pr gesture, she showed me couple of photos album *omg! Look at those flowers.. so nice and wahlao.. the price tag! *crosses my mind again to just go drives around town looking at roadside and pluck those nice flower planted by MPK.. *evil grin.

Anyway I spent sometime looking around asking some questions.. initially I wanted some Pak Hup aka Lilly … darn flower not yet bloom..still in their green bubs! It requires 4 days for it to bloom.. *Deng! I kenot wait lo.. afraid my courage runs out… then I wanted some Tulip.. *Double Deng!! Need order..fastest 4th of May!. *Goner la.. mood down liao.. but then just then a friend called ….. after consulting for few hints and ideas.

*Be strong and decide yourself! I settle for some Daisies, Eustoma and Berries.. maybe I take a picture later to show because I have totally no idea how it supposed to looks like.. settle with the fringes and wrappers selection.. I again ask the florist .. what else to go with it.. she suggest I take a bear.. *wow.. I love Teddy! Ok I said “any specific bear.. large? Small? Will it overshadowed the flower? *Skip *Skip Bayar part abit boring! - gaji blom kuar la! eating reserve.. good time to diet too.. hehe!

And now I'm supposed to wait for the flower to get rdy.. she say come back afternoon. Waiting is all I can do now…. *Plan something man! *Plan!!!

No comments: