Saturday 28 April 2007

The Art Of Flower Sending!


Waaaa… :( I think I fail in expressing and showing.. this whole afternoon I been thinking on how to sent the flower.. just never thought I did so poorly.. on a scale for 1 poor to 10 good.. I scored. ZERO!.

She's working today.. *so much for all my dinner plans.. anyway.. I self offered to give her a lift.. *Deng! Some creep got hold of me.. and I got to wait a long time and totally forgets bout my flowers… -.-! anyway.. I was late at her house.. *I follow the route she prefer.. IT WAY LONGER AND SLOWER! Hehe! . OK there she was.. standing.. *awww super sweet.. anyway she got in.. we talk like usual… *all this while my heart Phik! Phok! Phik! Phok!.. phew.. deep breathe in .. breather out.. I persuade her to use FEDERAL instead if KESAS

Then as we approach the FEDERAL highway.. I make a turn into BBK to collect the flowers.. she went EMO! *sorry la.. I know she’s running late but I have to do it!! Lucky she didn't emo too much.. even make a small white lies.. *wow.. she tipu because of me??

Anyway.. I got to the florist and take out the bouquet of flower.. *holy cow! BESARNYA!!!
I took the flower and slide up to my car open the her side of door and gave her the flower.. *DENG!!! I forgotten all about my speech.. clueless man! Just say.. “this is for you actually, hope you like it~” wanted to talk more.. but roadside ney! I duwan be roadkill.. so quickly I went back to my driver side and drove off.. *rushing to work.. seriously bad timing! But also ok cuz.. I dunno what else to say and what else to do.. STONING!! *along the way to PJ Hilton.. did some funny chat…*Skip *Skip *Skip

Later I need to fetch her.. Oh yea! I forget.. she don't dare take the bouquet of flower down ney.. it right next to me now.. sigh.. SO I GOT A TAKE TWO! How many guys out there get to sent a girl the same flower twice??

No comments: