Thursday 29 November 2007

Health Excitement

My aunt is almost 74yrs old, suffered renal failure and been on dialysis for quite many years now. She’s the closest relative I have; I spent a great deal of my childhood growing up at her shop in town. She's like a grandmother I never had, in many ways teaches me the value of life.



Today I sent her to see a cardiologist recommended by the physician at the dialysis center because she had been complaining of shortage of breath and dipping blood pressure. Initial test result (Imaging / ECG) shows grave result, her blood pressure (BP) a high scale of 210/200 and have a severely enlarge heart which could be due to high blood pressure. The high BP reading is extreme high probably because my auntie is afraid of doctor or so the doctor thought so no further reading is done. Doctor advises me to bring my aunt following Monday for an “Echo” test for further test. I can only hope my auntie survive this ordeal.



After sending my auntie home from the hospital. I tagged along with a friend (BC) visit the newly opened Southeast Asia's largest Jusco store, Bukit Tinggi Klang. The store is impressive for a building that only took 9 months to built!. BC is going on a winter vacation Korea in december….knn ala winter sonata mood.. I want to gooo too!!

Anyway as we’re strolling along the retail center, we came cross a shop (R20) which sells funky streetwears; there 2 really cool AVP figurine made of car spareparts and scrap that attracts a lot of people. As BC was busy trying clothing at the fitting room, I was outside looking around while humming to Nelly Furtado “Turn Off The Light” played by the store radio.



As I was humming to the part “Turn off the light…….Turn off the lighttt~” guess what? Niasing the whole row of retail shops fuse out in darkness.. wahlan! How freakish can that be! New shopping centre weh! Power failure on my maiden visit..... 0.o! and BC is still taking his own sweet time in the fitting room! Purchased the clothing and get the hell out~ .



Now here’s the funny thing at the end of it all.. we continue s to walk around the complex.. on the way exiting.. I've notice that the sohai actually been wearing his t-shirt inside out! Wahahahaha o0o. Serves him right for using my ass as his face skin cover when talking to the R20 promo girl enquiring if she’s a girl or a guys.

The thing is I’ve noticed a lot of girls nowdays are becoming too tomboyish. They would dressed up like man and wear those super tight fitting cloth,wrapper,tube (apa tu?) to flatten their hooter. Wahseh so kesian those hooter cannot breathe. Make me wonder if they have not met a real man to make them a woman again? Hmmmm...........

1 comment:

zewt said...

hope your aunt will be ok.