Thursday 29 November 2007

Food Frenzy~

Every now and then whenever my friends come backs to Malaysia for holiday, most of us will get together for a gathering. There’s times when everyone is away working; the feeling of lonely doesn’t felt good at all.. so we tries to catch up as much possible until works drives us away till our next meet up.

One of the thing that most of us been planning to do since last year is a Japanese styled buffet but always get postponed…always never jadi. Anyway finally today get the chance liao!. I also cannot remember when’s the last time I go buffet ala jepon! The journey begins at at 11+ , skip the traffics; makes me wonder why nowadays the traffic jam is so horrible.. don’t those people have work to do in office wan ar?.

Finally reach destination. Jogoya! With all the hype and rave bout this place I think I’m the last to reach and savour the food there. Too lazy to snaps photos as I’m pretty sure there’s plenty available in this cyberspace and on top of that with all the traffic jams and distance.. Seriously I’m more interested in chowing in.

List of people reviews with photo:-

Main Site!

Masak Masak review.. really can describe the food till heaven level~

More more Photo! Kam sia to you!

The food are fresh, setup is pleasantly mysterious. So there I was busy picking up food without glancing at those cute introduction name tag, almost 80% of what I stuff in my mouth.. I dun even know apa tu! There this incident, which got me really worried.. while going out on a possible 3rd or 4th round.. I noticed something shiny on their rolls.. SHIT! My friends confirmed that it is a transparent cling wrapper used to wrap the sushi roll! Jialat!! I'm pretty sure I've ate those thing earlier on (Not sure how many!!).. WITH THE DAMM WRAPPER ON! No wonder I find it's chewy! Holy molly…. I seriously hope I can pass those things out in my daily morning smoke shit routine! Deng.. I remember someone said before that “what ever serves on a sushi plate is all edible!” Screw that le..mahai...=.=!

Kanina~ this is the photo taken on my friend plate.. see the circled cling wrapper plastic.. :( my plate licin man!! so nothing to show.. all inside edi.. haiz.. nvm.. I go eat a few more round!


Of all I like this best! I dub thee "The Largest Mechanical Ashtray" I've seen.. complete with funky lighting and flowing water sumore weyy...

No comments: