Tuesday 27 November 2007

"Foreshadowing"

It’s been quite a while since I write something serious.. call me lazy but each time when I begin to even think of anything worthwhile writing, my mind drew blank. In life everyone has a certain expectation of things to do and how to go about doing things. What if to happen if one loses all expectation in life?

Almost everyday I fiddle around thinking if there’s something important that I should and could do, instead I did little/almost nothing and just let time takes it course. Before long I’ve learn of what ever expectation we might or may have; most of the time we do not have control of uneventful things that happen hence I fall short of my own expectation or shall I say simply do not have any anymore.

Tonight was an intresting night; I’ve met someone who gives me this perspective in life for me to think about. All of a sudden I’ve learn a startling truths that cast doubt in the values that I once embraced so eagerly and foolishly; Commitment. So what is it about commitment anyway? A duty or pledge to something or someone? I did not gave a definitive answer for I’m unsure of what expectation that is to come.

Anyway of what ever happen now onwards, I sincerely thank you my friend for giving me an opportunity for whatsoever outcome it may be….

1 comment:

zewt said...

it's good to be shown the light once in a while.