Friday 5 October 2007

Learning Friday~ How To Whistle!

It’s Friday!! Another week has gone by, weekend is approaching quick! Tomorrow and day after tomorrow I be helping out once again at The Store, with Raya just around the corner, my cousin is a little short on staff and she called me few days back to help her out. Guess it’s back to babe watching; aah~ ice cream for the eye.. XD

Anyway I know it dull taking care of retail.. so initially I planned to go to the library and get some books for the 2 days I’ll be at The Store, well since I too lazy to go out in the hot afternoon, I‘ve decided to learn a skill to spent my time with.

Whistling! So how many of us here do know how to whistle? I do know how to do the ‘Fingerless whistle’ Not that good! But I can blow a tune or few. What about the “Fingered Whistle”? You know when you watch those American cities styled movie; the part where a man in standing on a busy street hailing a taxi with hand in his mouth producing a quick, loud piercing whistle?

Yea! That the one I wanted learn! It so cool! Definitely beats shouting top of your lungs across on a ‘loud’ day. So I decided to ‘Goggle’ it, tones of information pours out with tip and techniques. Text will be text, so I tried ‘YouTube’ hoping it would be better at understanding it.

At last it been 2 hours since, crazy amount of self-laughing my head off *people might think I’m mad. Feeling a little light headed.. a ultra dry lip…and a very salty fingers. Top of that I still catch no ball!! *wtf!! Ah~ well whistling is a funny skill; you either gets it or you don’t!!

Well there’s something new to learn...almost nailed it goddamm! LMFAO!! XD

1 comment:

cossie said...

you should be a research assistant.