Saturday 17 May 2008

陳慧嫻 - 飄雪



"Bonjour, mon amour; You’re always on my mind,
Because you're somehow ailing,
Be strong and response to any challenge
Because I miss you love.

So I’m confident you’ll win again;
Hang in there, and you’ll see;
You’ll be back on top in no time,
Tackling life courageously.

I know the distance is a factor
but I stretch as often as I can
I hope to reach your hands any day now
I'll be here when you come back. . . "

Can't sleep. . .

Did another new interviews earlier in the day..kinda wonder if all interviews is that long.. 2 hours+ this time...

A year ago today, I went for Lasik..how time flies...haven't been taking much good care of the restoration gifts...hmmm should take better care now on..

so much been going on in mind...run out of complicated theories

No comments: