Sunday 11 May 2008

Distant

Each time you're gone,
I just realize how much more I needed you.
The warmth I've never felt,
Makes me longs for your arms.
The voice I have never heard, the laughter,
Leave my ears deaf.

If I could stop time, I would,
Just to have a break from all the loneliness,
and longing I lives with.

I feel like I don't know you,
But I love you,
This distance could never get any worse.
When I need someone,
I search for you, I crumble apart inside.

My love, how clueless you are..
You don't know the torment, and loneliness,
That I go through when you are not around.
In the day, everything is not the way they’re supposed to be.
Nothing is simple; nothing works out my way at all.
Nights get colder and darker, I fears..

Did you heard the singing of lonely melody from my heart,
I miss you and wishes that we are not apart.

- Credit Petra Tawfik



It's Mother's Days today~ Happy Mother's Days oo!!!

May all who sincerely seeks...finds!! ^.^ V

No comments: