Monday 21 April 2008

Patience - TakeThat



In conjunction with World Earth Day, picked up 1 potted plant for a 1 foot stacked old newspapers at Starbucks yesterday…hope the plant dun crap out on me :x

What can one do if they yearned to hold and speak to someone who is miles apart and the only means of communication is breaking down? Instead of improving the dire situation..it went from bad to catastrophic. Instead of voicing out the inner voice in heart…one kept silence because they are afraid they other may find it complicated and couldn’t understand. Be strong my friend~ only times and patience will tell..

“Patience: an ability to endure waiting, delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties.”

Le temps me semble long sans toi....Tu me manques~
Prends soin de toi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

-=SiN=- said...

Obrigado! Muito obrigado! ^.^ V