Sunday 4 April 2010

Reflections..

My original intention of so called blogging is to keep highlight of my life.. it has been 3 years now…guess nothing amazing happen. Sometimes I wonder if I should continue to update it.

Flipping through all previous post.. there’s so much of negativism….that probably shows how pathetic my life has been. I should have write more positive stuff....

.....................................................................................

Today I went for Ching Ming, ever since my whole family took up Christianity they have neither prayed nor visit. Since I’m the only free soul in the house, my aunt asked me to go.. which I have been going for the past few year, but this year is somewhat different.. I actually bought the paper gift offering.

I’m no pious person by nature but if an action that appease the living and dead out of respect and traditional values that in turn strengthen ties… why not?

No comments: