Friday 1 January 2010

New Year 2010

2009 has been a truly exciting year in terms of work, previously I’ve been complaining much; but after muddling around for quite some time, I grew fond of my work and with minor mental changes I believe there much improvement could be made.
Although the matter of the heart didn’t progress as I would like it to be, nevertheless everyone is fine... just an empty void again waiting to be filled. May there be happiness always.
Celebration wise... I thought of spending it quietly alone...but then a simple yumcha session with a dear friend seems like a better choice to spend the hours away...

My New 2010 Resolution
1)To work very hard and command all respect from everyone around ; wa mao kuasa dan duit!!
2)To better myself for the coming days ; exercise le~
3)To find an everlasting love~

No comments: