Monday 31 March 2008

Alanis Morissette - Ironic



Haha~ bitters of the heart who would have know and felt?… this perhaps has been a craziest week experience spiritually, mentally and physically *takes so much energy to think...both sad, painful and special wonderful moments..

The road that I threaded upon is rare and seems so uncertain at times *it never rains but it pours* …. where I walk alone on a long narrow path outstretching my hand out to support… sometimes I felt a touch *a solid hand that tells me things are ok* and other time not~. *It is said that an angel is a being of love; a creature that always gives and in return must too feed on returned affectionate.* Dares not stop walking the path for I fear if I do and fall, would never wakes up again…


Good day and enjoy~

No comments: